What is a Day on Purpose?
- It’s an event (all day or retreat event) for women to come, stop, and drop.
- Then they take inventory of their life to address these questions.
Is this all there is to life?
Deep within me I believe there is something more I am to be doing! But what?
I am so tired, I am uncertain if I even care or have the energy to live out my life purpose.
Is this how life is to be until I die?
I have so many regrets! How can I go forward?
What is my life legacy?
The aim for the Day on Purpose is for a woman to embrace more of her uniqueness and step into the gifts God entrusts her with – with JOY, peace, contentment in herself, knowing this is what she is equipped for and to live out her unique life purpose with passion.
As I speak, teach, and coach, each woman has her coaching worksheets to privately work on. Throughout this power packed event I cover a lot of info: Roles, Core Values, Strengths, Weaknesses, Grief-loss, and Limiting Beliefs to name a few.
Women’s comments after experiencing a Day on Purpose:
- Wow, lots to unpack.
- To have a day to self-reflect is so helpful.
- I had a hard time finding my strengths.
- The excuse, I am too old, is not a good one.
- WOW, I have lots of roles and cannot be all things to all people-
- I am to start a Bible study.
- I need to work on my thought life.
- Thank you for coming.
- If your church or organization would like to offer a life changing event for your women, Email for info about A Day on Purpose.